Fransden Superwarm coat Black 527 588 90
527 588 90 PADDED JACKET
When it's cold and windy, as it often is in Winter, you'll stay warm and cosy wearing ou padded puffer coat with wide, down panels that are super warm, wind resistant and come with a high-performance filling made from synthetic down. Going out in this jacket is like wearing a sleeping bag as its extra-long has a fixed hood with chunky drawcords and elasticated cuffs to keep the wind out.
It still allows for a full range of movement and is easy to get on and off thanks to the full-length, two-way zip concealed behind a panel that fastens with press studs. This super warm coat also has two lower zip-up pockets that double up as hand warmers if you forget your gloves.
- Windproof and lightweight.
- Durable water-repellent coating.
- Coated fabric, hood eyelets, and seam tape.
- High-performance outerwear without stitching on the surface
- The hood is detachable
- Updated seam tape quilting for a flattering fit.
- Versatile colours that are easy to mix and match.
- New quilting width for a sleek look.
- machine washable and ok to tumble dry
- A coat to keep you warm
Fill - Synthetic fibre
Inside lining - synthetic down
Material properties - Warming
This longline jacket is lightweight, super soft to the touch and is warm and cosy. It is made with a technical down which makes this jacket animal friendly.
- Longline jacket
- Cosy and warm
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Full concealed zip fastening
- Funnel neckline
- Elasticated cuffs
- Zipped outer pockets to keep your personal items secured when out and about.
- One internal buttoned pocket
- Tulip style hemline for a snug fit
- Honest sizing advice - True to size
- Composition - 100% Polyamide
- Machine washable